Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lets Wrestle For It

With the Western Conference Finals on deck, an obstactle is in place for Denver already. It seems like the WWE and Game 4 are both scheduled for the Pepsi Center, same night, same time. I am sure most of you have heard the story, if not, you heard it first at efyousports.blogspot.com (shameless plug).

My answer to this is.... WHO CARES. It's wrestling. Who the ef cares about wrestling anymore? I know many people do, but cmon, we are in a recession so to speak, and people are still paying to watch guys dance around in tights? Seems kinda Jeter to me.

The NBA has told Denver the game will take place at its normal slated day and time. Which is what I wanted to hear. Although I loathe the NBA, the playoffs have been exciting, and I would take the Bobcats/Thunder over a Stone Cold/Ultimate Warrior Battle of the Generations match any day of the week. According to Vince McMahon, there will be an event that night, whether its in a parking lot, or not. I applaud Vince for being a savvy business man. How can one man drag this show out so long?

My Picks are Nuggets/Cavs Finals. I love JJ Redick, and Lebron, and hate both the Nuggets, and Lakers. Is it weird that Kobe is returning to Colorado? Hopefully he doesnt choke anyone out this time. Maybe even have consensual sex? With Kobe ya never know. Jewelers nationwide are excited of the return of Kobe to Denver, as is Shelley Smith, the annoying ESPN announcer who covered his trial.

8-2
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment