Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Official J.R. Smith Appreciation Post

Last night, the Denver Nuggets completed a five game series against the Dallas Mavericks to advance to the Western Conference finals to face either the Lake Show or the Rockets. As I type, the Rockets hold a 42-25 lead over the bitch ass Lakers. Haha but I can't front though. I want to see a Nuggets/Lakers showdown just like the rest of you.

To me, the wild card for Denver is going to be the play of fifth year star J.R. Smith. The New jersey high school product is averaging a little over 16 ppg but it's not what he stuffs the stat sheet with that makes him important...

The Nuggets are the only team who possess a Swagga on a hundred, thousand. TRILLION! (Werd to Weezy F.) They can thank good ol' J.R. for that. My dude just doesn't give a damn what anybody thinks. He'll run up the score on you and will continue to get under the skin of the opposing team. Antoine Wright last night is a perfect example of someone getting real salty while J.R. was dropping bombs and stylin' on em.


So as of now, my team the Lebronaliers are still the team I want to see taking home the championship. My homie Rashard Lewis and the Magic are a close runner-up, and and the Swag Surfin' Nuggets in third!


-Jumpoff J

No comments:

Post a Comment