Sunday, May 17, 2009

LOL @ Boston

Man, it's great to be a New Yawka this week. We have the Yanks go 7-2 since the return of the all mighty A-Rod, We have Bruins lose in Game 7 at home, Celtics lose at home game 7 at home, and the Red Sucks go 2-4 this week.
Without looking it up, I think this is the 4th time ever, that the Celtics have lost a game 7 played in their building. The game winning assist came early, but it was quite the dime, and that was served by JJ Redick. Marv and Reggie were all over the guy. He had a great shooting performance, hitting a big 3, and dropping dimes on everyone.

The Bruins lost their game 7 in OT. It was awesome. That hurts soooooooo much. I have no sympathy for them though. I HATE THEM.

To add fuel to the fire. ABOMBS hits a walkoff 2 run home run yesterday. All ya'll know how much i love AROD. The guy is turning the team around. 7-2 since his return. AROD FTW.

My bet is looking good as well. 7-2. As long as I go 7-4 over the course of the next 11 games, Eric owes me a lunch at Home on 8th.

ABombs
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment