Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Swing and a Miss

Did anyone watch last night’s Home Run Derby? I watched some of it, not going to lie, it was awful. I was literally falling asleep. No joke, if I didn’t have 30 wings last night, and felt like my stomach was going to explode I wouldn’t have seen it, nor would have been upset about it.

What is the big deal? A HOME RUN hitter hits a HOME RUN? WOOOOOW, I have never seen that before. SIIIIIIIIIKE. You’re telling me that Albert Pujols is getting meatballs grooved to him, and all he has to do is hit it over some fencing set up in the outfield? Not impressed. They should have AAA pitchers throwing cheese at em, and make them work for that homer. Another rule they should have would be to not allow anyone named Brandon Inge in a competition like this. No joke, that is like having Felix Potvin in the hardest shot competition, or Pat Riley in the dunk contest? WTF is that crap? Brandon Inge? Excuse me, while I change the channel.

I hope MLB reads this, and next year spices up the competition. Honestly, I don’t even want credit if it’s done, I blog for the good of the people, not for personal pleasure.

Peace Out
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment