Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Jordan Brand Appreciation : What is Love?

For the people who wonder why Nike/Jordan Brand has the sneaker game/ sports market by the ball sack, please observe. Sure, it helps to have arguably the greatest basketball to ever live be the face of your company. But damn man, the Nike/Jumpman marketing team is fucking amazing! These commercials give me the chills. Maybe it's because I was blessed to be able to witness such greatness? Who knows? I'm just glad to have lived it.

Air Jordan XVIII - What is Love?


Air Jordan XXI - Let Your Game Speak


Air Jordan XXII


Look Me In The Eyes


There Are No Cinderellas (Second Favorite - Appalachian State sighting gave me chills)


And my personal favorite:
Jordan Brand - Maybe It's My Fault


Peace out haters!

-Jumpoff J

No comments:

Post a Comment