Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Clean Slate!!!!!


Got a call friday afternoon from my mom, she tells me that the Jets sent me a package, and she thinks its the tickets for the upcoming season. So I go the Yankee game, go to H-Bomb's party in the city, and finally reach home. To my delight, it was my tickets, and I was excited.

This is the last season in Giants Stadium, for the Jets and Giants. As it stands right now, the Jets have the last regular season home game there, barring playoffs for the Giants, the Jets will close out the stadium. That's not important to me at all though. I want the Jets in the playoffs. I also want them hosting a playoff game.

Rex Ryan comes to town, brings over Jim Leonhard, and Bart Scott, I am pumped for this defense, as well as Sanchez taking over under center. The sky is the limit for this team, and August 14th marks the start of last hoorah for us all.


11-5 is my prediction.
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment