Tuesday, June 30, 2009

With The First Pick.....

Everyones favorite time of year is upon us. Its the effin summer guys and gals. Let's get it going. With that being said, Fantasy Football drafts are approaching. Today, in my Yahoo! inbox, I received a message from the place the FFL purchased their Draft Kit from last year. This type of stuff gets me tingly inside. It's like an Abram Elam strip sack, recovered by Shaun Eliis for a Touchdown type feeling. Can you dig it? Whose going number 1? Whose going to win it all? For more information on Fantasy please check back, as I am the reigning champion of the league. Also, we are looking to add teams to the league as well. In person draft. Come 1, come all. For more info, please email us at efyousports@gmail.com

-Brian

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't last year your first year playing fantasy? Not gonna be that easy this year when I join the league, rook

    ReplyDelete
  2. we shall see my friend.. we shall see. invites are going out today, if not 2morrow

    ReplyDelete