Monday, June 1, 2009

JJ Going Hollywood


His 3rd year in the NBA, and he is already playing in the NBA Finals. I can honestly say, JJ Redick carried this team on his back. He is such an influential player, and must be a huuuuuuuge locker room leader. He molds minds from what I hear.

Last year, when JJ and I had a convo in NY, I told him "Dont worry, it will work out next year." Fast forward 1 year, look at him. He scored big buckets in playoff games this year, started many games, and had his best year to date. I hope he doesnt send me a thank you card, as we are great friends, and thats just what friends do for eachother.


Redick called me last night, and asked if I needed tickets for the Finals, I told him thanks, but I couldnt attend this year. He told me he had saved me 2, but they have now been spoken for. If you are looking to hit up JJ for tix, please know, he has gotten rid of his allotment.

Thursday night, JJ will have his game face on, gel in hair, and will be hosting a trey fiesta. He is quite the party planner. Just ask Erin Andrews.


Magic in 6
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment