Monday, June 8, 2009

Lebron Snub??

What did you guys think of the King James snubbing after game 6? To be honest, in my opinion, what he did was fine. He was upset they lost, why should he go over to them and act fake? Like myself, Lebron is a warrior, a great athlete, and a fine individual. I dont see any reason for him to have to go over to people that just ended his season, and say "good series, and good luck".

When I was younger, and an A-mazing intraumural player, I was in various leagues. One team that comes to mind was the team of D-Rock, Scotty, and Myself + Kevin (but he doesnt read the blog). We looked and acted like we didnt belong on the court, but that was part of our game. We suckered teams into thinking we were trash, and then just ROCKED them. After the games we would have them salty losers come up to us, and congratulate us on our domination. We knew they didnt mean it though. They were just fake. They hated us, and we pwned them.

In the end, Lebron, you are right. When you read this, hit me up. I know you usually email me, bt toss me a call this time. We gotta discuss South Beach.

Holla Atcha Boy
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment