Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Phoggy Future

As I was perusing my favorite college basketball messageboard (http://www.caazone.com/), I saw that our beloved Hofstra mens basketball team will be making the trek out to Lawrence, Kansas. This is AWESOME. As a proud Hofstra alum, its nice to see us playing a quality opponent. No more wins over Longwood, and Stony Brook, those are madd Jeter anyway. Id rather lose to Kansas on national television, then beat Longwood. If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around, does it make a noise? If Hofstra wins a home game vs. Longwood, and you live in jersey, would you hear about it?
Next years schedule isnt out yet, but some teams are releasing their out of conference schedules, and this popped up on Kansas'. Through the grapevine, I am hearing maybe Syracuse, or UConn as well. Please get those teams.

I am pumped for this season. The Takeover is primed for a sick season, and I am hoping the incoming freshman dont suck.

I am sure you will hear more from me on the schedule in a few weeks when its released. Until then, Lets Go Hofstra

With Pride,
$

No comments:

Post a Comment