Sunday, June 21, 2009

Kobe Puttin' Me To Sleep

Fathers Day Sunday was a lazy one in our household. Crappy weather didnt allow for much to be done. I caught up on my DvR. One of the shows that I have been meaning to watch was "Kobe Doin' Work", the Spike Lee joint. To kill time before the Yanks start, I watched it, and let me tell you, IT SUCKED. I mean Spike Lee has made some awesome movies, and documentaries, but this one was awful. I think he just wanted the name Kobe Bryant in it, and figured it would be golden regardless. There was no substance, no comedy, no nothing. It just made me hate Kobe even more. It takes place during 1 game only. He is doing commentary throughout the game, and just comments on things that we are seeing, and things that he is thinking. This game took place over a year ago, no one cares. I thought it was going to be the life of him, showing him on and off the court. I was wrong. So if you have it in your DvR queue, dont watch it. You suck Kobe

-brian

No comments:

Post a Comment