Friday, June 12, 2009

Enough is Enough.

I don't even know why I watch sports anymore. Especially the fucking NBA. Just watching this Lakers/Magic series makes me sick.

The amount of sack riding for Kobe Bryant is unreal. How is it that he is able to throw a cheap shot elbow at Dwight Howard and say "Shut the fuck up and play." without getting a technical foul? If it had been Rasheed Wallace or Kenyon Martin, they'd probably be thrown out of the game. And towards the final seconds of the game, Kobe throws an elbow at Jameer Nelson, knocking homeboy to the ground and dishing it to Derek Fischer for a wide open dagger.

The NBA is bullshit. I'm done with this series. When does football season start? College or NFL. I don't care.

Until then, fuck the Lakers, their whole fake sack riding bandwagoners, Kobe Bryant, and his rapist supporting fanbase.

EDIT: I won't put all the blame on the officials. The Magic lost that game. There is absolutely no reason why at times Jameer Nelson and Air France should be leaving Kobe wide open from downtown and not putting their hands up. Unacceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment