Sunday, June 21, 2009

State of Sports

Wow sports is draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagging right now. All we have to watch is baseball. Dont get me wrong, I love baseball, but when its the only sport to watch, it gets a boring. I want football. How many of my upcoming posts will be about this? Some football things to ponder though.

Where will Plaxico Burress play, if anywhere?
Will Brandon Marshall get traded?
Will the next Buffalo Bills/Cincinatti Bengals game be played in prison?
Will the Jets Defense be the best D in the league under Sexy Rexy? (YES)
What rookie will be the best? I think Sanchez

This season should be awesome. I cant wait. Also, to add to this season. Joining me in Section 320 will be Joe, and Anthony. They have season tickets the seats in back of me, row in back of me. It's going to be AWESOME. NoLa in 100

My Yanks are not playing as consistant as I would like, but I hope they turn it around as Carston Charles toes the rubber tonight in Florida.

Happy Fathers Day
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment