Monday, April 27, 2009

Hakeem The Dream


As you know, Bry-Guy and I were in attendance at this year's NFL draft. It didn't take long for it to become an epic experience for us.... Well for me at least. Anyway, as confident as this clown Brian may seem, you should have seem him when the Jet's made their pick at #5. My dude was pouting like a five-year old, arms crossed, sitting in them comfy Radio City seats as I laughed uncontrollably.

But enough with this clown Sanchez. I'll drop my hate on him in another post. Back to the draft business. Big Blue this past weekend went to WORK with their pickups. They stuck with their game plan and found a replacement for the recently departed Plaxico Burress. I am happy to say that I'm not dissapointed with the Giants selection of HAKEEEEEM NICKS!

I've been a fan of dude even before he declared for the draft. I usually don't boast, but back before Plax became the irresponsible, glock toating idiot, I saw something special in him and knew that he'd be a special player on the field. I see the potential in Hakeem the Dream as well.

Still not convinced that "The Dream" is the truth?? Even Jet's superfan aka The Sanchez Sackrider, Brian was campaigning for the JETS to pick him.... Hahahaha

Peace out haters.

-Jumpoff J

No comments:

Post a Comment