Monday, April 6, 2009

Run for the Roses update...


So a lot has happened since the last Kentucky Derby update...I want revenge was a last to first winner in the Wood at the Big A, and he's taken over the horse that I touted last time Quality Road as the favorite heading into the first saturday in May.


If you want to lose money on derby day, all you have to do is listen to that fat sob that ESPN will have on the tube, Hank Greenberg.


If you want to win money on derby day, here is what I'm thinking as of right now:


I'm sticking with Quality Road (if I liked him a few weeks ago nothing to change now), you have to respect the public, and think of I Want Revenge as a possibilty also. Friesan Fire is going to be a MAJOR player here, and I wouldnt be suprised to see him in the money. Pioneerof the Nile is going to be a money burner this year, my advice is stay away from the west coast shipper. If he gets into the field watch out for this longshot: Theregoesjojo


Still 4 weeks or so until Derby day, and anything can happen but to recap:


Winner: Quality Road

In the running: I Want Revenge, Friesan Fire

Overrated: Pioneer of the Nile

Longshot: Theregoesjojo


And away I go....


-Easy E

No comments:

Post a Comment