Thursday, April 30, 2009

**Official Kentucky Derby Picks**


Alright folks, after much ado, and 5 previous updates I've come to my Derby conclusions for 2009. With Quality Road out of the race, it was much harder to handicap. I will be giving a Win bet, a Trifecta bet, an Exacta bet, and a longshot bet. Remember, these are SUGGESTIONS only, but if you do win any money feel free to give me a shout out. Here goes nothing:


Winner: #6 Friesan Fire

$1 Exacta Box: 6, 10, 11, 16, 20 ($20 bet)

$1 Trifecta Part Wheel: 6,13 with/ 3, 5, 6, 10, 11, 13, 15, 19 ($84 bet)

Longshot Bets: #11 Chocolate Candy (20-1 ML odds) and #19 Desert Party (15-1 ML odds)


All in all the first Saturday every May is always one of my favorites. The Kentucky Derby is the greatest horse race in the world, and a major American institution.


And we're off...

1 comment:

  1. WOW, you suck.

    If at least want good baseball tips, go to fantasybaseballnerd.com or for short, fbnerd.com

    ReplyDelete