Friday, April 10, 2009

Im Back

Sorry for my absence, but it has been a very, very tumultous week for me. Monday nights National Championship game really hit me hard. We were 1 point away from 1900 each, and 2 points away from 4000. DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. I wont go into it furter, because ya'll know the deal. We lost, we suck, we have a blog cause we always lose and suck.

This blog will recap the week I missed.

Baseball has started, and the Yanks are doing work. 2 game winning streak after starting the year out Yankee-like. CC Sabathia is on the bump tomorrow as the Yanks look to extend their streak to 3 games. Yankee Doodle Andy, and AJ looks solid as can be in their first starts of the year. It also looks like Cano, Damon, and Tex are hot to trot this year. I am excited for this team, for now.

Hofstra Lax smacked up Drexel and moved up to 5th in the polls this week.

Devils clinch the 3 seed in Hockey, and the Rangers also clinched. Hoping the Rangers lose first round, and the Devils win another cup. We will be following that more next week, when the playoffs get underway.

Sorry again for the absence in blogs, It shall not happen again. By now I should be used to it right? Guess not.

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment