Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HEARTBREAK CITY!


Well folks, the title pretty sums it up... The tremendous trio's legacy lives on, as words cannot express the amount of disappointment I've felt the past twenty-four hours.

Unlike the past couple of years, this years NCAA tournament was the second most uneventful tourney I've ever witnessed. (Besides all four number one seeds making the Final Four last year).

But the championship game put the dagger in our hearts. It came down to the FINAL seconds. We were one point away from $19k.. 2 fucking points from $39k... Our fate came down to free-throws and layups! All of us weren't sitting together to watch the game, but I'm pretty sure as the seconds went by, we were subtracting the amount of points needed to reach 162, 163, and 164. Final total score? 161... $0 dollars...

Bry-guy took it the hardest. I was scared he'd be put on suicide watch... I just gave you the gist of things. I'll let him tell you the rest.

-Jumpoff J *still crying like a bitch*

No comments:

Post a Comment