Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jumpoff J Weekly Recap vol. PlaxiCUT Burress


I don't recall the last time I got SERVED so fucking bad in a given week.

First serving occurs on Tuesday morning. I go to the dentist to have a "small" cavity filled. I'm like okay, drill that little motherfucker, fill it up, and get me the hell out of here. Dentist is drilling when he says to me "Oh wow, I see a little piece of your NERVE sticking out. Maybe that's why your teeth are very sensitive and you feel pain. We're going to have to give you root canal treatment. SERVED #1.

I leave to go into work late and I'm bombarded as soon as I walk in. Requests here. Taking meetings here. Blah blah blah. I didn't even change my fantasy basketball team that morning. SERVED #2.

Throughout the day I log on to ESPN to cater to my sports misery. And what do I see on the front page? "Ichiro placed on DL with ulcer." MY favorite baseball player in the league is put onto the 15 day DL at the start of the season. SERVED #3.

Friday comes along and I'm just fucking HYPED for Saturday. You know, for the Final Four? Maybe you heard of it? I'll get into that in a second. Anyway, I'm sitting at my desk doing work/hating on the Easy E and Brian via e-mail when I get an e-mail from ESPN moblie. "ESPN News- Giants announced that they have released WR Plaxico Burress, who faces gun charges." EPIC SERVED #1 There goes the G-Men's only deep threat playmaker, and debatebly a top 3 wide receiver next to King Colston and Larry Fitzgerald. I don't even know what we're going to do anymore.

The Final Four jumpoff that we had been hyping all week happened last night, and thankfully folks, WE'RE STILL ALIVE! We had UCONN winning this game. Unfortunately they suck chode and got tooled by Kalin Lucas & Co. SERVED #4! It just shows that the Big Least sucks, and is overrated. My homeboys Danny Green and Psycho T dd work on Nova though. UNC is still left in our pool. So I guess not ALL is bad. We're pulling for them to win it all tomorrow! Let's do this son! Allllll dayyyyyy!

I'm out folks! I've got a fantasy baseball draft in a half hour. I'll holla when I see ya.

-Jumpoff J

No comments:

Post a Comment