Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools? NO? WTF?


I go onto one of my favorite websites today for Mid Major Athletics, CAAZone.com. I then get to my favorite part of the site, Hofstra's board. Once the page is done loading, I see a thread entitled Pecora extended through 2014. My first inclination was "ahahahah, April Fools", regardless I click to open the thread. I read it over, and see a link. Still i'm thinking fake link, April Fools. I open the link, and its effin real. WTF is Hofstra thinking? Are they stupid? Obviously. Why bring this guy back? Are they going for the record of longest stints without an NCAA birth? Or do they want the record for softest schedule in the country for the 10th straight year. I heard it through the grape vine we have a home game vs. Lindenhurst Girls JV this year. That should really boost our RPI.


Tom Pecora extended? I am so peeved.


BTW. New Beat the Streak. I am 1-1, with Phoenix going for me right now. Lets go. 13 straight wins gets you a free shirt.


-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment