Monday, September 27, 2010

Washed Up.


Everyone was right. Tomlinson is washed up. I mean the dude cant hit a hole, can catch passes out of the backfield anymore, and he def. cant get the outside and make a nice run. Those days are wayyyyyyyyy behind him.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE you fuckin idiots.

Tomlinson is just doing what Tomlinson does. WORK.

He has been a beast for the Jets this year. A workhorse. A leader, A lighting rod,
and just a straight up gentleman. His game sealing TD last night was great. I did want the lil LT flip, but the points were just fine.

Last year the Jets were 2-4 in the AFC East, this year we are 2-0. I can say "we" as I am a PSL holder, and a season ticket holder. Ask me if I pay their salaries, the answer is yes. Therefore, I am a shareholder, and I have my say with the team. So fuck those cheese balls that always say "we???". The answer to that is yes, we. Unless you're poor and dont have season tickets. Than just stfu and go enjoy food stamps.

Back to the point of this blog. LT is the man, and the Jets are in First Place. Now lets go eat a goddamn snack.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment