Monday, September 27, 2010

Easy E weekend picks recap


Well...like the picture shows...you can't win 'em all. 3 out of 4 for the weekend is pretty solid I'd say. It's always painful when the team that blows a perfect weekend for you scores 38 points and still doesn't cover. Fucking C.J. Spiller and that bullshit KO return for a TD.

Anyways...like I called, Stanford beat the fucking shit out of shitty Notre Dame. The final was 37-14, but if you can believe it, the game wasn't even nearly that close. Stanford turned the ball over like 61 times and settled for FG's all over the place. The Cardinal probably should have won like 52-10.

Out in Tempe things were a littler closer than I thought...The O banged out points again like it's nobodies business, but I didn't realize how much their defense fucking sucks (you can take that team off the national radar for me). I ended up shutting the game off after the 3rd quarter...I think it was like 7:30am EST at that point but I woke up to a cover.

In the NFL...the easiest game of the week was the Steelers destroying the Bucs...I mean even Charlie batch had like 500 yards passing and 7 TD's or something...Steelers have the best defense in the NFL and it's probably not even close right now.

Of course the fucking Pats shit the bed again...worst case possible they win but don't fucking cover...the good news is that their defense looks to be spread open wider than Houston after the 500....Miami is the 2nd best team in that division behind the J-E-T-S. If Brady were gone the Pats would be a 5-11 team.

This week: 3-1

Overall: 6-3

ROI: +240

Check back for this weeks picks in the next few days.

-Easy E

No comments:

Post a Comment