Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Easy E's NFL Picks Week 3

Let's try and get a little betting theme going since the NFL is back.

Last week I was 3-2 ATS (against the spread for you non degenerates aka losers out there). I hit with Atlanta, Green Bay and Indy and lost with New England and Tennessee.

This week we will play two games:

Steelers -2.5 @ Bucs: Yes...I realize that Neil O'donnell is probably starting for the Steelers this week down in Tampa, but in all honesty I'm almost not joking when I say that I could play QB for Pittsburgh and we'd still probably go 9-7. Tampa can't start the season 3-0 can they? When do you ever see a game end by less than 3 points anyway? So this is basically a pick'em and I'm pickin the men of steel.

Patriots -13 vs. Bills: Yes I bet the Pats last week and they shit the bed vs. the J-E-T-S, but they haven't lost back to back games since before color television. Also...I heard a rumor on rotoworld that the Bills were out for the season. They didn't specify which one's so I'm just assuming by their play that it's the whole team...no joke it's only Monday and I've literally already spent the winnings from this game.

Last week: 3-2

Season: 3-2

ROI (Assuming $100 bet per game with 10% Juice): + $70

No comments:

Post a Comment