Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fuck it...lets do college too

Fuck...college used to be my shit...but ever since I left I haven't had as much success betting it. Who gives a fuck though...let's see what I've got going now.

Stanford -4.5 @ Notre Dame: Irish this Irish that...blah blah...fuck them...honestly they suck and Stanford's football team is almost as good as their water polo team this year. Dudes out west can fucking score.

Oregon aka "The O" -10.5 @ Arizona State: I'll give ASU credit for hanging with Wisconsin last week at camp randall, but I got news for you...the only thing goin down in tempe this saturday (besides the hottest coeds in the country) are the sun devils. I think the Ducks are averaging like 6,000 points a game this season. Shutting their offense down means you have given up like 371 points. I'll take my chances with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment