Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Braylon Dougied On Em'

So I have this awesome blog all prepared and shit and I look at our site, and I see Easy E posts it already.. WTF Brah?

Anyway, lemme speak for JetsNation and say fuck the police. How many athletes drink and drive and shit? Most of em. I am not saying what Braylon did was right, becuase I am sure as shit it wasnt. Anyone that knows me knows I HATE ASSHOLES who drink and drive. Honestly, arrest Bray after the season, lock him up, kill him for all I care, just let him play on Sunday. He already Dougied all over James Butler. Sunday night, he might swag surf all up on Vontae Davis.

Haters gonna hate though. Anyone hear Mike Fatcessa this week? Dude is crying all over the place. Honestly, get a fuckin shovel for all the sand in your vagina bro. STFU and go eat yourself to death. Anyone remember Kareem McKenzie getting arrested for drinkin and driving and not being suspended? Anyone remember Lawrence Taylor snorting coke, raping 9 year old chicks? Kerry Collins hitting the bottle harder than Bart Scott hitting Ben Rapelessburger? Cmon now people. I know you only hating cause you jealous, but for real, buckle up its only week 2. For now enjoy Braylon doing his thinggggggggggggg.


J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

No comments:

Post a Comment