Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ring of Shame


So Sunday night, the VAGiants plan on inducting Lawrence Taylor into their Ring of Honor. Seems kind of weird they would do such a thing. I mean the dude is currently being charged with RAPE of a 13 year old girl right?

This whole Jets bashing is just pretty awesome though. I mean Braylon drives with tinted windows and drunk, and is inhumane. Dont get me wrong here, Braylon is a fuckin moron, and he deserves what is going to come to him. Lets be honest though, LT is breaking little girls vaginas in hotel rooms and is having himself inducted into a Ring of Honor? Shit is more like a Ring of Shame.

I hope that queer Mike Fatcessa speaks about this on his show tomorrow. I am sure he will. I just that its audible though. Its hard to understand him while he is swallowing the cocks of the 53 man roster week after week. If you listened to him on any given day you would think the giants are 3-0 and are the team to beat.

I dont give a shit about all this though. Jets are in first, and giants are the worst. Eat shit fatcessa you huge piece of lard.

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment