Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Game On

Today the puck drops at 3pm for the USA and Swiss. It's now win or go home. I wish I was able to say that this was the msot exciting game today, but nope. Canada and Russia face off tonight in the same deal. Win or go home. I've asked this question 100 times, but I will ask it again. Why is Olympic hockey 1000x better then the NHL? I can watch all games in the Olympics, but I have trouble even watching a Devils game in the regular season?

Brodeur didnt start last night, which is awesome. I would rather him rest up for the Devils playoff run. Not to get off track, this blog is about the USA. Ryan Miller is continuing his push to secure all the bitches in the USA. I can see it now, he gets a shutout, and girls start throwing thongs on the ice for him. He wins gold, his dick will not stop working. He might retire from hockey to claim all of his prizes. Dating models, super models, and even like better looking chicks then super models, its going to be never ending. I would hope Parise gets the same treatment, but like, I just dont see it happening. He plays home games in Newark, NJ. If he gets traded to the Kings though, watch out. Dude will contract AIDS in a week or less.

I've noticed that other countries celebrate a lot more when they score then the USA does. Why is that? Are we so cool that we dont even care about winning? Russia scores a goal and its an orgy on the ice. Rafalski scores a goal, and you would think its an exhibition game? I hope today is more joyous as we spank the Swiss. 3-1 last time, 19-0 this time.

GO USA

No comments:

Post a Comment