Sunday, February 21, 2010

Don't Call It A Comeback

Seriously, dont. I feel like I have let many people down by stopping the blog. Sorry, I promise all 5 of you fans, I am back.

So many things have happened since I last blogged really. Jersey Shore came and went, the Jets were in the AFC Fuckin Championship, and Hofstra started really shitt, continued to play even shitter, but now have stepped it up.

With regards to the UMV, it was FUCKIN GREAT. I mean everyone should lose their jobs, and decide to do one of those. We balled out, and just had a blast. I tried to keep up with the blogging on the trip, but shit was going down on all angles. Whether it was the girls we were pulling in, or the free tickets we got to most games, it was just awesome. **NOTE** We got 0 girls, but it felt like we got 100's. **

With regards to the Jets. Motherfucking WOW. I mean we knew they were good, but damn they put it on for their city towards the end of the year, and playoffs. Dont give me that bullshit that the Colts packed it in, cause I dont care. As Herm says "You play to win the game. HELLO". We made Curtis Painter look like well, like Curtis Painter. I cant wait till next season. Section 229 Row 12. HOLLA.

Eight of us are heading down to Richmond, VA for the CAA tourney in March. Does Hofstra have a shot? Probably not, but who cares. Richmond is effin fun. Scott and I will be putting our CAAZONE.COM Beer Pong titles on the line, and good basketball and times will be had.

Finally, I hate the Olympics. They make Richard Simmons look straight. On that note, I have to give it up to Team USA Hockey. I dont care about anything else but hockey. Tonight ZP9er and Jamie Langs go up against Canada. USA... ALL DEE WAY

No comments:

Post a Comment