Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Called Into Duty

How fuckin ill is this game? I mean, hoenstly, this is the best game I have ever played. I usually only buy sports games, and just fuckin own people in them, but when it comes to Call of Duty, I am addicted. I literally went to the mall the other day to get a pair of sweats to play COD in.Like, my room is now a cave. I dont care if its rain or shine, as long as I am noob tubing little punk bitches in Call of Duty, I am happy. Most of you are saying "Get a job, blah blah blah". Eat shit bitches, hop on the sticks, and then try finding a job. They should have a fuckin disclaimer on this game "If you are currently unemployed, please do not buy this game, as you will not be motivated to even shower anymore." Well I shower everyday. So I am ahead of the curve.

Shoutout to YNG$. JMT, Jumpoff John, Sandro, Scotty C, Josh Casey, Kevin, Matt Simms, Brian, and other people that I cant remember now. When other clans come in contact with us though, they get run the fuck over.

When you woke up today, did you ever think to go on the best blog on the internet and read about a fuckin video game? Well, I for one didnt think I was going to wake up and write about one either. Shit happens when you play for 4 hours straight though.

Young Money

No comments:

Post a Comment