Sunday, April 25, 2010

Shuttin' Shit Down On The Field


Cmon now. Like you didnt see my blog on February 22nd? (http://efyousports.blogspot.com/2010/02/draft-time.html) I hope ya'll didnt watch the draft. I could have told you everything before hand. Mel Kiper? Who the fuck is Mel Kiper? Jim Irsay and I dont know Mel Kiper. We know Brian, and Brian runs the NFL draft (not the combine, im way to fat). Back to my point. In February I had a meeting of the minds, and decided Kyle Wilson was THAT dude. Mikey T and Rex went out and got em. What more can we ask for? Vlad the FUCKIN Impaler? Ok, well we got him to.

So at the draft that I went to on Thursday (VIP), we were sitting with Malcolm Jenkins mother who is from Piscataway. You know who else is from PWAY? Kyle Fuckin Wilson. You know where Kyle Fuckin Wilson eats? Jose effin Tejas. YESSIRRRR.

Honestly who the fuck is going to pass the ball on this defense? I forsee a blitz on every down. Hope your mental clock is ticking Brady, cause the Jets are bearing down, and we are coming for fuckin blood.

Peep this Kyle Wilson video. Dude lays the WOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment