Sunday, April 18, 2010

Boston?? AHAHA

So as you know, I LOVE BASEBALL. I mean, I go to most Yankee home games. I am a real fan. So I just wanted to take time and write this blog about how bad the Red Sucks are. Like what do they have 4 wins? AHAHAHA. Boston is in a bad state of affairs with this team. Big Papi is awful, and their starting pitchers are laughable. The Yanks front 3 are 7-0. Beckett, Lester, and Lackey are like... who fuckin cares, Boston sucks.

I am rooting for anyone but Boston. I also want D Wade to pimp slap the Celtics. You see Kevin Garnett the other day? Dude, calm down, its the NBA. No need to be elbowing people in the head. No one is watching, nor caring. I think he got off easy with a 1 game suspension. If I was Q Rich I would press charges.

Finally, things are looking up for the Patriots.



SIIIIIIIIIIIIKE. They fuckin suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment