Tuesday, April 6, 2010

DUKEEEEE Baby


YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP. Jamie J strikes again. Another team I root for wins a championship. Dont act like you're not impressed. Coach K, and Jon Scheyer raised a championship trophy last night in Indy for the world to see. Congrats to the Cameron Crazies of Duke.

Yea, the picture of me is on the Duke bench this year. Acting like I owned Cameron, which maybe I did. For the record, any college bench I sat on this year the team has won the national championship.

So as I was going through my daily routine of blogging, COD'ing, cursing, and eating, I thought of this. Eric and I are the fuckin men. We go on a roadtrip and basically whatever we touched turned into gold. We see Michigan State team play, they make the Final four. We see UNC play, they made the Championship of the NIT (lost to a mid major though), we go to Duke and Eric touches the backboard, they win a CHAMPIONSHIP. Like, Eric and I ran wild at Duke, and I guess we had the Midas touch. I was sitting on the court and bench. I touched a lot of air near the backboard there as well. We even paid for parking. So when some fag tells me I didnt go to Duke, well, the jokes on them (not you Rich). Cause I paid for some of their scholarships. I even bought a shirt there. Which I wore last night during the game.

Next year, I hope to still be unemployed and doing another road trip. This time though, I am gettin' paid. Who wants a championship? I can promise to the highest bidder Eric will come in and touch backboard at your gym. I will touch a lot of air around it as well. This worked at Duke, and can work at your school as well. I hope Oregon comes through and pays us, cause they awesome. Let it be known though, Hofstra has dibs over all schools.

Congrats to JJ Redick, Coach K, and Jon Scheyer.

PS. Here is the One Shining Moment video from 2010. We need Luther back. No offense, but you Jennifer Hudson sucked ass. It's a tradition Vandross would kill it every year after the final buzzer, now we have Jennifer Hudson? WTF

No comments:

Post a Comment