Tuesday, March 2, 2010

RIP Phone

So today was an awful day. I got a job interview which will cut into my Call of Duty time, and broke my phone, which A. Leaves me without a phone, and B. Hinders my abilty to text people who I play Call of Duty with telling them to hop on.

Also, I have come to the realization that when you dont have a phone, you get this crazy feeling that all the people in the world are trying to get at you at the exact time your phone goes down. Do you know how many girls tried calling my phone telling me they wanted to have sex with me? Probably -80, but in my head, I am thinkin my entire hot girl phone list. That drives me nuts. I am going to receive voice mails from all these hot bitches saying "Hey Brian, just wanted to let you know I was in the area and wanted to bang. If you get this in the next 5 hours gimme a ring. If not this opportunity will never arise again." Yup, thats just my luck. My inbox will be filled with 14 of those messages. GREAT.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Hopefully tomorrow I get a new phone, and return to the monotonous life of not getting calls by hot girls. At least I can get at people to tell em to play CoD though. WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment