Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthdays

So Jumpoff John celebrated his birthday without a gift. I am not surprised since the dude is a haterrrrrrrrrr. I celebrated my birthday on Tuesday, and got the best gift of all. TOM PECORA LEFT. The former "coach" at Hofstra left to go to Fordham.

Last year in the A-10, Fordham lost a few heartbreakers, and were in the mix for the regular season crown up until about ummmmmmmmmm, game 1. They finished 0-16 in conference. They did have 2 wins overall though. I guess Pecorat knows he is an awful coach, and his time was up at Hofstra. People were getting antsy with our 0 NCAA appearances in his tenure at Hofstra. I legit thought he was trying to set a record for being the best mediocre coach in the world. I will have to contact Guinness Book of Records to see if he accomplished his feat. 10 years and we got shit from him. 0 fucking dancing lessons. He left a good team here though, so I guess his local recruiting pipeline is still working.

Next year, regardless of our coach, we will be a much better team. We will have offensive gameplans, and might even run an inbounds play or 2. Hofstra ran the same inbounds plays as my JCC team did back in 1995. I wonder if he numbered the plays as well? Did they start when the inbounder slapped the ball? Oh Pecorat so happy to see you go. Please take your assistants with you, as they have 0 chance at Hofstra.

Tom, if you get lost, you can find us next march fuckin dancing.

1 comment: