Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's Back

I am now collecting money and entries for the Danny Boys pool. March Madness is here baby.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Last year we had about 25 entries, and ya'll know how that ended. 1 point away. 1 fuckin point. This year, The Tremedous Trio will be formulating the brackets. Hmm, that doesnt sound good. Uhh, dont tell the rest of the people in the pool that a threesome who created a blog about losing is taking their money and formulating the brackets. You know what though? No one knows more about college basketball then Jumpoff John and I do. I am the Stan Fischler of this shit. A Maven.

This year we have way more entries for our group, and I hope we can take it down. 416,000$ was last years pot, this year, I am guessing it will touch 600,000, maybe more.

John celebrates his birthday on the 20th of March, and mine on the 23rd. We will be gettin shit faced and watching college basketball all throughout March. Is this the best time of the year? YES. If you answered no, you are either a chick, or you dont like chicks. I am sure I will be updating you guys on how we do. If for some reason you dont see us blogging after the tourney, that is because I am on St. Tropez banging hot models.

1 comment:

  1. how is the NCAA pool at Danny Boys going, how many entries played? how many had the final 4 correct?

    ReplyDelete