Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Make It Rain On Them Hoes, I Make It Rain!

This morning, New York Giants Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning received a six-year extension for a BALLLLLLIN $97.5 million dollars, making him one of the highest paid player in the NFL. His deal just inches out Oakland stud shut down cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha who signed a three-year extension for 45.3 millie. Now I personally don't think we should have given Eli that much, because I think he's be more than happy with let's say an 88 millie dollar extension? But hey, as long as it doesn't punish our salary cap that much I'm all for it. Even if he were to suck dick the rest of his life, I've witnessed my G-Men win a Super Bowl. And he pretty much key to their win. So pay the man his monayyyyyyyyyyy!

-Jumpoff J

No comments:

Post a Comment