Friday, November 12, 2010

Back by popular fucking demand...


I thought my career as a blogger might have come to an end and then my boy Steve-O jumps in talkin about how he's all depressed and shit that he hasn't seen Easy E's picks in a few weeks. You know I can't like Steve-O down so these are for you my man:

Texans +1.5 @ Jacksonville: So really both of these teams suck...the Jags we all knew would suck, and the Texans are on their way to yet another average 8-8 or 9-7 season. The Jags actually play alright at home in front of the 7 or 8 hundred that show up each game, but Houston was embarrassed last time they stepped on the field. The Texans literally have no defense at all, but they can score...I'm going with the better of the two shitty teams getting a point and a half.

The pick: Texans +1.5

Titans -2 @ Dolphins: This game SCREAMS Titans...Randy Moss' first game in Tennessee, CJ2k goin fucking buck wild and CHAD FREAKIN PENNINGTON starting for Miami...that's right CHAD PENNINGTON. The Dolphins have yet to win a game at home (0-3) and the Titans should be set to fucking roll them. One thing I've learned in years of watching the NFL...when there is a sure thing you bet against it.

The pick: Dolphins +2


Jets -3 @ Browns: Fuck the Browns...honestly they do play solid defense I'll give them that, but fucking Colt McCoy? I don't think so mother fuckers and part of the trio is making the trip out to C-town to watch the beat down. Jets get right this week.

The pick: Jets -3


AND FOR THE KISS OF DEATH:

Eagles -3 @ Skins: So my boy Steve-O is a huge Birds fan (nobody's perfect) and he says that I always hate on the E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles in my picks. Vick is doin his thang right now in the city of brotherly love and it's a rematch vs. their old QB Donovan (unless he gets benched again). One thing I'll give Philly is that they are hands down the most explosive team in the NFL. Hate to go against teams coming off the bye but I'ma do it for the 2nd time this week.

The pick: Birds -3

Now sit back, relax and enjoy the games.

1 comment:

  1. Haha Thanks for the Shout Out. The world is right again, the picks are back.

    ReplyDelete