Friday, May 14, 2010

Mo Coaches, Less Problems

As you guys know Tommy P left Hofstra. Thats awesome news. That guy sucked more dick than Jenna Jameson in her prime. We then had an awesome hire in Tim Welsh. Well, that guy drinks more then Homeless Harry, and he got fired 34 days into the job. Now we have fuckin Mo Cassara. I've never heard of the dude, he coached girls basketball, and did something at Dayton. You know what though? Who gives a shit. As long as its not Pecora. My expectations of this dude are very low, and I dont mean that to be an asshole. This guy has flown under the radar his whole life, so why not do it now. Lead us to the promised land. **For all you Hofstra supporters here, the promised land means NCAA Tournament** We havent tasted that shit since Jay Wright was cooking up a storm at Hofstra. While I said my expecations are low for this guy, I expect to fuckin win. None of this garbage "first year" bullshit.

Let's go Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment