Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Jorge


How bad is Jorge Posada? I mean this dude cant throw, cant block a ball, and is just bad. I understand he has a decent bat and all, but to me, its not even worth it. Pitchers hate throwing to him, and he is now a liability behind the plate. Francisco Cervelli has a much better arm, and probably went to the Rex Ryan school of defense, because dude is a machine back there. This "Jorge Posada is a real Yankee" garbage is for morons. There is no such thing as a real Yankee. Stop living in the past. I would believe there was a such thing as real yankees, if the yankees were charging 1998 prices. The real yankees are charging 1,000,000,000,000 dollars a game, and 39.00 for a hot dog now. If I am paying those prices (which i never would) I would like to see top notch athletes. Which for the most part they have, just not Jorge. I love when he doesnt catch as it most likely means the Yanks will win. I'd rather have Matt Nokes behind the plate then this scrub.


PS. He is an average hitter, dont get it twisted. He aint Joe "Power" Mauer.

No comments:

Post a Comment