Monday, May 17, 2010

Bellamy Road Horse = Check


So Nunz, Scott Y, Easy E, Neuf, Droski, and I got another horse. This is the first for Ant, Matt, and Dro, but for myself, Scott, and Easy E this is our second. Yes, I know what you're thinkin, we are effin ballers. Whoever think that is absolutely correct.

You know what makes this horse awesome though? Its George Fuckin Steinbrenners horses kid. Like that's basically owning a piece of the Yankees. I am this much closer to being on the same level as ARod now. Whatever Georgie Boy touched turned to gold (minus Igawa, and Fat Toad). I expect to win the Triple Crown next year. Also, WTD is def. in a relationship with this filly.

Speaking of Arod, I might invite him out for some drinks and shit, so he can get me girls. I am going to go to a baseball game and ask to speak with Hal. Since I own part of a Bellamy Road horse, does that make me a minority owner of the Yankees? I guess so. At least it does until someone says it doesnt. Either way, ARod and I are going out to smash girls this summer, cant wait.

Look at this horse. FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment