Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"God Chose Memphis"


I sometimes just don't understand the Knicks. This offseason so far has been a complete waste. On his twitter, Iverson tweeted:

alleniversonGod Chose Memphis as the place that I will continue my career. I met with Mr. Heinsley, Chris Wallace and my next head coach Lionel Hollins
alleniversonI feel that they are committed to developing a winner and I know that I can help them to accomplish that. I feel that I can trust them.

Now I can understand not signing him to a multi-year deal, in hopes to stay competitive in the Lebron James sweepstakes at the end of this season. But the man was looking for a one-year deal. He wasn't getting offers from anywhere else. What do the Knicks have to lose? It's a win-win situation if you ask me.

Iverson would put asses in the seats. You wont be bound bby a long-term contract. He'll get what he's looking for in a guarenteed starting spot. You're absolutley insane if you think Iverson is incapable of a starting spot on any team, yet alone THE KNICKS. We lost out on a golden opportunity, and something for Knicks fans to look forward too. And we haven't signed David Lee or Nate Robinson. Good fucking shit Donnie.

At least football season starts tommorow. Hard Knocks season finale was tonight, and Tom Nelson made the squad. BOOYA!

Peace out haters,

-Jumpoff

No comments:

Post a Comment