Thursday, September 17, 2009

Band Of Lunatics


Jets go into Sundays game undefeated. Jets will leave Sundays game undefeated. It's a guarantee.

Bill Bellicheat can call the Jets the Ravens on "accident" all he wants. He can tell us that Rex xeroxed the Ravens playbook, and all that jazz, but he is nervous. Someone is getting hurt. Cindy Brady can say talk is cheap all he wants. I will tell you this, hopefully Robert Kraft has good insurance, cause people are coming out of that game bruised and battered, and they wont be Jets.

Brady has never lost in The Meadowlands, but you know who else hasnt? Rex Ryan. I like my chances with him. The guy is a defensive guru, and it seems people are hoping on the Jets bandwagon.

Mikey Fellz, Jumpman Joe, Easy E, and myself will be pumped on Sunday. Getting to the parking lots at 9am. Grillin, chillin, and straight illin. The place is going to be rockin' and rollin'. Just the way I like it.

LET'S GET IT
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment