Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BranDONE Marshall

Boy, I wanted Brandon Marshall in the worst way. I was jonesing for him. This morning I get to work, I am peep rotoworld.com, and I see Jets are heating up talks with this stud WR. My interests peeks, and I get pumped. As the day progresses there is much about nothing being talked about. I heard it all, and dont want to anymore.

I get home, peep rotoworld again, and I see David Harris name being talked about. For ya'll people who dont know D-BO, you soon will. This guy is an effin mawnsta. Probably going to be one of the best linebackers in the game this year. I was so into B-Marsh, but after hearing Harris' name being floated around, I quickly forgot about this troubed WR.

The Jets can ill afford to lose a defender or his caliber. They're going to have a nasty, hard nose defense, and he will be at the core of it.

-Brian

PS. According to Hollywood Kerry Rhodes, Harris isnt going anywhere. Twitter FTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment